Sunday, July 1, 2007

exhausted

It's 4:07 am. I just got back from work half an hour ago...i started at 3pm & supposedly to end at 10pm. But the closing partner got into a minor bike accident hence i had to extend till closing. It doesn't help that we are down on one pre-closer. So overall we are down on 2 people. Which mean to say, i had to do 3 pple's work. Tough.Tough. I was so exhausted by 10 plus. Transformers & Die Hard 4 was showing hence the CROWD. Add in the Hindi movie crowd as well. People kept coming in. Everytime i turn my back towards the customers' view, i will start swearing and making tired faces.God knows how i feel. I just took my time doing my closing task. I even mopped the floor since i accidentally spilled a drink while clearing. DAMN IT! I felt like im working out man. Walking here and there. Bending down, standing up. Carry heavy stuffs around. Let's just say that i was fucking tired/exhausted/worn out..whatever vocab there is to describe.

Officially end my closing around 2.50am. Went out to get a cab. Wrong timing...The late night movie crowd just came down as well as the Hindi movie crowd. Im so gonna wait a long time to get a cab. So instead i drag my butt towards bras basah complex area. Kinda freaky to be walking alone at that hour. I only hop on a cab 10-15 mins later. Im so so glad im home now. My back hurts like hell...

I wonder how the Christina Aguilera concert was...i can only wonder. God, i missed the chance to see her in person & as well as hear her in person...im very bummed up...was hoping she cancel the tour since she's pregnant right...but it didnt. Aarrghhh..................................................................

& lastly GST hike is finally here. 'Can't wait to hear customers complain on the prices'. Hey, dont blame me. Im just a frustrated can't be bothered with your bicthing employee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home