MAY DAY,MAY DAY!!!
I MISSED STUDYIN & MUGGIN!
(im not crazy)
I wanna watch Spiderman 3!
(any takers?)
i got nothing better to do so here i am blabbering away at 2.46am. juz came back from work. nothing particularyly interesting at work except that there's this display beside my workplace that has YODA & a ROCKING HORSE! its like wtf la! hilarious! "yoda i am".......anyhow here i am watching that 70's show (i totally lurve this show.funny bunch of guys esp fez & kelso) & eating choc eclair...hehe...im boring u oreadi huh...im working at 12pm tmr & i cant seem to sleep...this sucks! but one thing for sure..............................
I wanna watch Spiderman 3!
(im not crazy)
I wanna watch Spiderman 3!
(any takers?)
i got nothing better to do so here i am blabbering away at 2.46am. juz came back from work. nothing particularyly interesting at work except that there's this display beside my workplace that has YODA & a ROCKING HORSE! its like wtf la! hilarious! "yoda i am".......anyhow here i am watching that 70's show (i totally lurve this show.funny bunch of guys esp fez & kelso) & eating choc eclair...hehe...im boring u oreadi huh...im working at 12pm tmr & i cant seem to sleep...this sucks! but one thing for sure..............................
I wanna watch Spiderman 3!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home